Ugreen USB-C to HDMI Adapter is designed to connect new released computers such as 2015 MacBook, Google Chromebook Pixel or ASUS Zen AiO PC to an existing HDTV, display monitor, or projector with HDMI interface at resolution up to 4Xx2K. Intended for outputting user generated content such as presentations, and work documents, it can also work to increase your productivity by extending your computer’s desktop onto to a secondary monitor, doubling available workspace.
- nput interface: USB Type C;
- Output interface: HDMI;
- Support video output: 4K*2K@30Hz(Max);
- Compatible System:Mac OS, Linux Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 and above;
- HDMI 1.4 version, HDCP compliant;
- Reversible (USB-C), does not require a power adapter;
- Size: 50mm x 43mm x 16mm; Cable length: 20cm.