All our products come with a minimum 12 month warranty in addition to our 14 days Change of Mind Policy.
14 DAYS CHANGE OF MIND
To give you the complete peace of mind, Bargains2go offers a 14 Days Change of Mind Policy. With a 25% restocking fee, you have the option to return any unopened, unused item in its original packaging that you bought from Bargains2go for any reason within 14 days of receiving the item.
If you would like to return your item for your money back, please follow the below procedure.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with information of your order number and item that you wish to return
- You will be advised with a return authorization number and our return address
- Include the return authorization number with your returned item so your return can be processed as soon as possible
- Change of Mind Policy does not apply on bonus item / packer
- The item cannot be opened, used, worn or damaged, and at in 100% re-sealable condition when we receive the item.
- You cannot stick or write anything on the item or its packaging. You can only place a postage sticker on the outer postage packaging.
- Once the refund is approved, we will transfer the funds via the payment method you used to pay for your order. You will be refunded the total cost MINUS the initial and return postage charges, even if you receive free delivery in the first place.
- Certain types of products may not be returned under this policy. Please contact our customer service to find out more information.
If these requirements are not satisfied, Bargains2go reserves the right not to offer a refund of change of mind returns.
WARRANTY ON DAMAGED / FAULTY ITEMS
All products purchased from Bargains2go.com.au include warranty. Our products are offered with a minimum 12-month warranty. However, some products may be provided with extended warranty. Please refer to the product listing for warranty period.
You will need to notify Bargains2go within 2 working days in the event that your item arrives damaged or faulty. In addition to a detailed description, you are required to provide images (or a short video clip if more appropriate) of the damage in order to proceed with the warranty process. Once assessed and approved by our customer service team, you will be contacted to proceed with the return, refund or replacement process.
To make a claim, you must provide us with a copy of your tax invoice or any kind of proof showing that you purchased the item from us. You need to also describe the problem precisely and provide evidence to support your claim, and state whether you are requesting a replacement, repair, refund or credit.
Refund generally takes up to 2 working days to process, and we will notify you once the refund has been processed. However, please allow an additional 5 working days on top for your financial institution to process it.
A refund or replacement will not be provided if products are being misused, mishandled or mistakenly installed. Customers are responsible for following the instructions and advice given by the manufacturers.
Warranty is non-transferable.
RETURN & REFUND
Once an item has been approved for return, our customer service team will advise you of the steps required. Please do not attempt to return the item without approval by us.
If we require the product to be returned to us, we will provide a return post label. We will not refund postage if you do not use our return label.
For warranty claims, should we decide a product needs to be returned, we will arrange for the item to be returned at our expense. If you need to return the item due to a change of mind, we will arrange return of the item, with the postage costs and restocking fee being deducted from your refund.
If we require the product to be returned to us, refunds will be paid within 2 working days of the item being received back in our warehouse. We will notify you once the refund has been processed. Please allow up to 5 additional working days for your financial institution to process the refund and appear on your statement.
Refunds are paid via the payment method you used to pay for your order.